Congratulations to Deanna Tollin, Charles Hatcher, Melissa Genereux, Mary McCormick, Connie Glass and Kimberly Culbert-Blaeser for completing the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation this January 2017!
Minnesota is the #4 State by percentage of REALTORS® who have earned their GRI Designation!
UPCOMING GRI DESIGNATION CLASSES*
St. Paul Area Association of REALTORS®, 325 East Roslawn Avenue, St. Paul:
February 13th | 9AM-Noon | Counseling Sellers with John Anderson
- Learn how to identify your sellers’ specific wants and needs as well as competently counsel your seller clients about marketing their property, objective pricing, and current market conditions.
Minneapolis Association of REALTORS®, 5750 Lincoln Drive, Edina
February 21st | 1PM-4PM | Feels Like the First Time Every Time (Buyer Counseling) with John Anderson
- Learn the services buyers want • Buyer decision making • Mortgage prequalification • Showing homes • discussing valuation • Offers • fair housing considerations • homebuying process through closing
February 24th | 9AM-Noon | Professional Standards and Best Practices with Deb Greene
- An in-depth look at legal and ethical principles, rules, and duties in communication.
- Customs, etiquette and professionalism with clients and peers
- Manage expectations and negotiations
- Preserve the transaction, even in the face of difficult behaviors and personalities.
*All classes approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 3 hours of real estate continuing education each unless otherwise shown.
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.