Congratulations to Jennifer Ritzman, Joel Johnson, Christine Madison and Matthew J. Kennedy for completing the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation this November 2016!
Minnesota is the #4 state by percentage of REALTORS® who have earned their GRI Designation!
Don’t be left out! Be the next GRI Designee
Minneapolis Association classroom, 5750 Lincoln Drive, Edina:
December 5th | 9AM-Noon | Counseling Sellers with John Anderson
- Learn how to identify your sellers’ specific wants and needs as well as competently counsel your seller clients about marketing their property, objective pricing, and current market conditions. In addition, the instructor will cover licensees’ responsibilities to sellers from initial interview through closing. Federal and state fair housing laws and MN agency and disclosure law will also be discussed.
December 5th | 1PM-4PM | The Role of Diversity Marketing in Your Real Estate Practice with Julia Isreal
- Recognize opportunities in marketing to diverse populations and provide helpful resources to effectively represent sellers and buyers from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
December 14th | 1PM-4PM | Proper Pricing and Secrets of the CMA with Zoe Liston
- This course covers various aspects of researching, developing and presenting a Comparative Market Analysis when working with sellers. Topics will include information on what real estate value is and isn’t, tips on handling sellers’ common pricing misconceptions as well as how agents can educate sellers on the benefits of properly pricing a property to meet the sellers’ goals. The instructor will present elements of a thorough CMA, how market dynamics affect pricing, and the relation of pricing to timing.
St. Paul Association classroom, 325 East Roselawn Avenue, St. Paul:
December 7th | 9AM-Noon | Professional Standards and Best Practices with Deb Greene
- This course will provide an in-depth look at legal and ethical principles, rules, and duties in communication. The instructor will cover customs and etiquette in responsible business communication, professional communication with clients in managing expectations and negotiating, and the importance of perserving the transaction, even in the face of difficult behaviors and personalities. Models of communication will be included.
December 7th | 1PM-4PM | Risk Management with Susan Dioury
- Get answers to frequently asked questions in the risk management area including insights into best practices for both issues that frequently arise in your practice and those that are unique, including compensation, disclosure, agency, and contractual issues.
REALTOR Association of Southern MN, 2115 Rolling Green Lane, North Mankato:
December 7th | 1Pm-4PM | Code of Ethics: Case Studies II with Jonathan Kopecky
- Explore common scenarios faced by real estate professionals and their legal and ethical duties when these situations arise.
*All classes approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 3 hours of real estate continuing education each unless otherwise shown.
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.