Congratulation to Leland Roggenkamp, Troy Lake, Joe Maselter, Wendy Kaarto, Kari Barker and Sarah Diebel for completing the Graduate REALTOR® Institute Designation (GRI)!
Minnesota is the #4 state by percentage of REALTORS® who have earned their GRI Designation!
Don’t be Left Out! BE THE NEXT GRI DESIGNEE
SCHEDULE OF GRI DESIGNATION CLASSES*
Duluth Area Association of REALTORS® – October 6th, 2016
- 2016-17 Required Module, Residential Contracts (3.75 hours of CE Pending)
- Code of Ethics Case Studies II (3 hours of CE Approved)
Information & Registration HERE
Minneapolis Association classroom, 5750 Lincoln Drive, Edina:
- November 7th, 1-4pm, Resolving Transaction Disputes, Jonathan Kopecky
- November 18th, 9-noon, Risk Management, Susan Dioury and Anne Kealing
- December 5th, 9-noon, Counseling Sellers: Fundamentals of Sellers and Listings, John Anderson
- December 5th, 1-4pm, The Role of Diversity Marketing in Your Real Estate Practice, Julia Israel
St. Paul Association classroom, 325 Roselawn Avenue, St. Paul:
- October 24th, 9-noon, Resolving Transaction Disputes, Jonathan Kopecky
- November 21st, 9-noon, Negotiating with Confidence and Power, Deb Greene
- December 7th, 9-noon, Professional Standards & Best Practices, Deb Greene
- December 7th, 1-4pm, Risk Management, Susan Dioury
*All classes approved by the Commissioner of Commerce for 3 hours of real estate continuing education each unless otherwise shown.
More classes being added. Check our website HERE
Get more information on the GRI Designation HERE
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.