Congratulations to Kimberly Olson, Ravit Berg, Lorraine Moore, Kari Barker and Christian Klempp for completing the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation this August 2016!
Minnesota is the #4 state by percentage of REALTORS® who have earned their GRI Designation!
Don’t Be Left Out!
BE THE NEXT GRI DESIGNEE
REALTORS® with at least ONE Designation:
- Earn a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding on new technology, laws and procedures.
SCHEDULE OF GRI DESIGNATION CLASSES*
Minneapolis Association classroom, 5750 Lincoln Drive, Edina:
- November 7th, 1-4pm, Resolving Transaction Disputes, Jonathan Kopecky
- November 18th, 9-noon, Risk Management, Susan Dioury and Anne Kealing
- December 5th, 9-noon, Counseling Sellers: Fundamentals of Sellers and Listings (CE Pending), John Anderson
St. Paul Association classroom, 325 E Roselawn Avenue, St. Paul:
- October 24th, 9-noon, Resolving Transaction Disputes, Jonathan Kopecky
- November 21st, 9-noon, Negotiating with Confidence and Power (CE Pending), Deb Greene
- December 7th, 9-noon, Professional Standards & Best Practices (CE Pending), Deb Greene
- December 7th, 1-4pm, Risk Management, Susan Dioury
*All classes approved by the Commissioner of Commerce for 3 hours of real estate continuing education each unless otherwise shown.
More classes being added. Check our website HERE
Other Locations Coming Soon: Attend live-streaming GRI classes in your region. Watch for further details.
Get more information on the GRI Designation HERE
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.