Congratulations to Todd Johnson and Paul Frye for completing the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation this June 2016!
Are you the next GRI designee?
REALTORS® with at least ONE designation:
- Earn a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding on new technology, laws and procedures.
Did you know?
You may have already earned credits towards YOUR GRI:
- The 2011-12 DOC-required module, Residential Leasing, fulfills one elective
- The 2012-13 module, Contracts portion, fulfills one required course
- The 2012-13 module, Distressed Properties portion, fulfills one elective
- The 2013-14 module, Risk Management, fulfills one required course
- The 2015-16 required module, Fair Housing, Agency, and Legal Update, also meets a requirement
- The 2016-17 required module, Residential Contracts fulfills one required course
Get more information on the GRI Designation HERE
Watch for more GRI classes to come this Fall.
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.