Congratulations to Angela Wanta, Judy Meyer, Robert Schuchman, William Winfield, Kris Winfield and Jaclyn M. Ayde for completing the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation this May 2016!
BE THE NEXT GRI DESIGNEE
REALTORS® with at least ONE designation:
- Earn a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding on new technology, laws and procedures.
– DID YOU KNOW?
You may have already earned credits towards YOUR GRI:
- The 2011-12 DOC-required module, Residential Leasing, fulfills one elective
- The 2012-13 module, Contracts portion, fulfills one required course
- The 2012-13 module, Distressed Properties portion, fulfills one elective
- The 2013-14 module, Risk Management, fulfills one required course
- This year’s 2015-16 required module, Fair Housing, Agency, and Legal Update, also meets a requirement
Get more information on the GRI Designation HERE
Watch for more GRI classes to come this Fall.
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.