Congratulations to Christopher Cousins, Sarah Marrinan, Jenna Potter, Jim Kapphahn and Justin Novak for completing the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation this March 2016!
LOOKING TO BE THE NEXT GRI GRADUATE?
Here’s why YOU should become a GRI designee.
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute Designation is a powerful tool to attract, manage and build new business and is only available through the State Association. Earning the GRI can make a difference in your business and potentially boost your income!
REALTORS® with at least ONE designation:
- Earn a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding on new technology, laws and procedures.
Subjects covered include:
- Sales process: business development, sales and marketing, customer and client services, and cultural diversity
- Legal and regulatory: Fair housing and contracts
- Technology: Communications, general technology, and real estate business technology
- Professional Standards: NAR Code of Ethics and Standards, arbitration and mediation
The Minnesota REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.