The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute designation is a powerful tool to attract, manage, and build new business and is only available through your State Association. Earning a GRI can make a difference in your business and potentially boost your income!
Why become a GRI designee?
REALTORS® with at least ONE designation:
- Earned a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding on new technology, laws and procedures.
Get Started Today – Here are a few Upcoming GRI Classes Currently Scheduled:
November 4th – Maple Grove
- Counseling Sellers: From Listing to Closing* – Instructor: John Anderson
- Buyer Counseling: A Planned Approach* – Instructor: John Anderson
November 5th – Baxter
- Resolving Transaction Disputes* – Instructor: Jon Kopecky
- Contracts* – Instructor: Wayne Gilbert
November 16th – St. Paul
- New Home Construction Sales 101* – Instructor: Rob Phyle
- Guide to Navigating Real Estate Transactions* – Instructor: Lynn Leegard
For full details, registration and more classes click HERE
*These courses have been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 3.0 Hours of real estate continuing education.
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.