There’s no better time to join the Broker Breakfast Club because it’s all about you – the Broker! The Minnesota REALTORS® is offering a four package program focusing on industry topics to keep you and your agents up to speed!
- Purchase the 4 program package for $125. (If you are unable to attend one of the programs in the package, you are able to transfer that program to another person at no charge.)
- OR Purchase individual programs for $39
The programs: All Program times: 8am registration | 9am-noon program
October 21, 2015 – Rush Creek Golf Club: 7801 Country Road 101N, Maple Grove
- Forms Review, 2015 – Exploring the recent changes to contracts and forms. Emphasis will be placed on contract issues that come up in day-to-day business so agents will be better equipped to serve buyers and sellers. Taught by Susan Dioury, Minnesota REALTORS® VP of Risk Management (1hr*)
- DOC Enforcement Issues – This will be an overview of the DOC Enforcement Team, the department and the process for enforcement actions. Recent case studies followed by a question and answer session time permitting. Taught by Tim Knautz – Senior Investigator: Real Estate & Mortgage Team, MN Department of Commerce and Matt Boyer – Audit Director: Real Estate & Mortgage Team MN Department of Commerce. (This class will be 1 hr in length but will not be approved for MN CE)
- Crash Course: Legal Topics Every Broker or Manager Should Know – An overview of topics and concepts that every broker and manager should be familiar with in order to manage risk and avoid common pitfalls; themes that the Legal Hotline has identified to be ongoing or frequently misunderstood issues in the market place. Taught by Brad Boyd, Outside Counsel for the Minnesota REALTORS® (1hr*)
January 20, 2016 – Prom Center: 484 Inwood Ave. N., Oakdale
- Scary things Agents Do & How to Avoid Them – Learn from David McGee, a Minnesota professional liability attorney who will share the funny things agents do resulting in liability and common mistakes. (1.5hr**)
- Manage to Get Paid – Come hear Jon Kopecky, the MN Association’s Director of Professional Standards, on what steps you and your agents need to take to ensure your commission will be paid. (1.5hr)
March 16, 2016 – Grand Casino Hinckley: 777 Lady Luck Drive, Hinckley
- Recruit, Train, Retain with Pam Ermen – Whether they like it or not, today’s REALTORS® are finding themselves in the middle of a “real estate industry” al revolution and are willing to leave what has been comfortable to seek out new leadership that understands this challenging landscape. Come learn how to be that leader! (3hrs)
May 18, 2016 – Brackett’s Crossing Country Club: 17976 Judicial Road, Lakeville
- Realtor.com (1hr)
- RPR (1hr)
- D.A.N.G.E.R. Report – Brokers (1hr)
FOR MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION – HERE
*This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour of Real Estate Continuing Education.
**This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1.5 hour of Real Estate Continuing Education.
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.