Fall is for new beginnings and a great time to get caught up on things you pushed to the side over the summer months like CE or working towards your GRI designation. Over the coming months the Minnesota REALTORS® have setup a GRI tour around Minnesota – we are coming to you! Even if you are not earning your GRI these are great courses for every REALTOR® and count towards your CE completion. Certain past required module classes are approved GRI courses, so you may have already taken classes leading to your GRI designation without knowing it!
What is GRI?
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute designation is a powerful tool to attract, manage and build new business and is only available through the State Association. Earning a GRI can make a difference in your business and potentially your income!
REALTORS® with at least one designation:
- Earned a medium of $61,000 while those without the designation earned a median income of $33,500 a difference of $27,600. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Reported that they were better able to serve and protect their clients because of their understanding of new technology, laws and procedures.
Arm yourself with the industry knowledge to take your real estate career to the next level with the National Association of REALTORS® GRI designation. Stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with certified expertise and in-depth training in:
- Professional Standards
- Client Counseling
- Contracts and Regulations
- Managing Transactions
“I’m fortunate that I chose the GRI because it provided the introduction I needed for quality professional development. I felt like I was earning experience every time I took a class.” -Evan Fuchs, DR, Bullhead Laughlin Realty
September 21st – Duluth – Both taught by Chris Prescott – Info & Registration HERE
- Essential Real Estate Marketing Guide*
- Proper Pricing and Secrets of the CMA*
October 5th – Fargo – Both taught by Wayne Gilbert – Info & Registration HERE
- Contracts (pending CE approval)
- Negotiating with Confidence and Power: Advanced (no prerequisite)*
October 15th – Parkers Prairie – Info & Registration HERE
- Business & Communications Technology* Taught by Rob Mehta
- Code of Ethics Case Studies II* (Meets NAR’s Code of Ethics requirement) Taught by Jon Kopecky
October 19th – Chaska – Info & Registration HERE
- Essential Real Estate Marketing Guide* Taught by Chris Prescott
- Business and Communications Technology* Taught by Rob Mehta
*Course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 3.0 hours of real estate continuing education.
Check back for more dates and locations to come!
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.