We are inviting you to #ComeOnDownMN to the Real Estate Showcase Showdown on Wednesday, September 30th at the St. Paul RiverCentre! This year, we are proud to have Travis Robertson, Mary Kelly and Nobu Hata among other great speakers to share their Pyramid of knowledge with you.
The Price is Right! The $49 event cost includes: FREE PARKING, Breakfast, Lunch, Programs, Exhibitor Showcase and Cocktail Reception.
R.E. Showcase Showdown Schedule – 9am-5pm
9am: Hear it Direct! Buyers’ Panel
11am: The Real Estate Playbook: How to Grow your Business by 40% in the Next 12 Months – Instructor: Travis Robertson – Keynote Session (Approved for 1 hour MN CE**)
Noon: Exhibitor Expo and Lunch
1:45pm – First Breakout Session: Choose 1 of the following
- When Generations Connect – Instructor: Scott Zimmer (Approved for 1 hour MN CE**)
- Legal Hotline Attorney, Brad Boyd, speaking on risk management pitfalls
- Business Plans and Productivity – Instructor: Mary Kelly
2:45pm – Second Breakout Session: Choose 1 of the following
- D.A.N.G.E.R. – Instructor: Judd Sampson and Todd Shipman
- What Buyers and Sellers Want – Instructor: Nobu Hata (Approved for 1 hour MN CE**)
- Safety in Smart Business – Instructor: Kate Beckman
3:45pm: Leadership in Real Estate – Instructor: Mary Kelly – Closing Session
4:35pm: Cocktail Reception in Vendor Area
*Pre-registration will end Sunday, September 27th at midnight. On-site registration will be available at the Showcase for $69.00 on a first come-first served basis as space allows.
** This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 Hour of real estate continuing education.
Brought to you by the Minnesota REALTORS® and the St. Paul Area Association of REALTORS®.
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.