- Only call between 8AM and 9PM.
- Identify yourself and your phone number before you make the pitch and disclose that the call is a sales of charitable solicitation.
- You must disclose all material information about the goods or services you are offering and the terms of the sales.
- You must connect in two (2) seconds if you use an auto-dialer.
- Maintain your company specific Do Not Call List and honor consumers’ requests to be placed on the List and receive no further calls.
- Make certain you have a written company policy on maintaining your company specific Do Not Call List.
For more common real estate questions and answers visit the Desktop Reference Guide!
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.