This is a great resource for REALTORS® to find questions and answers to common real estate issues. You will find answers to questions like:
- What is the Code of Ethics?
- How do I obtain the Do Not Call list?
- What is the penalty for noncompliance?
- Why should I care about data security and privacy?
- What responsibilities does a broker have when a salesperson renews their license?
- Are there any exceptions to the requirements on alarms in dwellings?
- What is the REALTORS® responsibility when showing or listing a property that was the site of a meth lab?
- What is the role of the REALTOR®?
- Does zoning impact property taxes?
- What is the “This Old House” law?
…And MUCH MORE!
Visit the DESKTOP REFERENCE GUIDE to look up these questions and others you may have!
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.