This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1.5 hours of real estate continuing education.
Where: Open Book, 1011 Washington Avenue S, Minneapolis
We’ve assembled a panel of experts* to help you hone your professional skills in serving this growing demographic:
- Aging baby boomers as their physical needs change,
- Consumers who have had long-term accessibility issues and
- Veterans and others with PTSD.
What’s In It For You?
– How do you market an accessible listing?
– What are the housing needs of those with various accessibility needs?
– What community policies meet their needs?
– What Minnesota resources are there to help you serve your client?
- Eric Kodner, REALTOR®, “At Home with Diversity” instructor, MN CRS Chapter Director
- Chris Hansen, REALTOR®, diagnosed with PTSD after incurring a traumatic brain injury resulting from an accident, fundraiser for veteran outreach program
- Mark Knutson, REALTOR®, active in wheelchair athletic leagues and networking with the physically disabled community
- Michael Semsch, Director/CEO. National Handicap Housing Institute
- Suzanne Couillard Sandahl, Attorney, member and past chair of the Elder Law Governing Council, MN State Bar Association
- Alissa Boroff, MN Accessibility Specialist, Access Solutions
REGISTER TODAY! Click HERE
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.