One week, one message! We hope to generate some media attention to what we have known all along – REALTORS® care about the communities they work and live in! April 20-24, 2015
Join in on the fun and enter your group’s service into the #realtorsacrossmn contest!
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® will donate $150 to first place and $50 to the runner up with the most “likes” on the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® Facebook page. The donation will go to the winner’s charity of choice from the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® on behalf of the winners! Voting takes place Monday, April 27th until 4pm. Winners will be announced Tuesday morning April 28th. For more information and contest rules see the details below.
Contest submissions will be April 20-24. During this week we will be accepting photos from groups participating in their volunteer service. All voting will take place on Monday, April 27th!
How to Enter:
- Take a photo of your group participating in their act of service.
- Submit ONE (1) photo per group to Kate at email@example.com
- In order for the photo to be posted on Monday, April 27th you must include: the local association your group is with and what service/whom you are providing it for. Example – Habitat for Humanity, Feed My Starving Children, Yard work in (city?)…
- Photos must be submitted by 4pm Friday, April 24th
- All photos will be posted Monday morning April 27th – You will vote by liking the photos on the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® Facebook page ONLY. Voting will be open until 4pm April 27th.
- The winner will be announced Tuesday morning April 28th on the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® Facebook page!!!
The Minnesota Association of REALTORS® is the largest professional trade association in the state with more than 17,000 members who are active in all aspects of the real estate industry.